Image Credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
• Rocky Balboa vs. Jake LaMotta? Sylvester Stallone as well as Robert De Niro have been in talks for a fighting comedy Grudge Match, about dual late pugilists who hold gloves for a single last fight. Peter Segal (Anger Management) will direct, with Entourage‘s Doug Ellin essay a many new breeze of a script. [TheWrap]
• Gary Oldman and Dominic Monaghan have sealed upon to a biopic Monster Butler, about real-life bisexual sequence torpedo as well as burglar Roy Fontaine (a.k.a. Archibald Hall), played by Malcolm McDowell. Oldman will fool around a taxidermist; Monaghan his partner David Wright. Director Doug Rath will be expanding his reduced movie about Hall of a same name, which additionally starred McDowell. [THR]
• Get ready for wet kisses, memorable sunsets, as well as meaningful deaths, Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough, ’cause Relativity Media voiced currently which you’ve sealed upon to star in the latest Nicholas Sparks adaptation, Safe Haven. Lasse Hallström (The Cider House Rules) will direct.
• Anne Hathaway is encircling a indie drama Song One, about a lady who falls for her harmed brother’s a one preferred musician. Writer-director Kate Barker-Froyland will have her underline entrance with a film. [Variety]
• The Killing‘s Mireille Enos only can’t get sufficient of slow-moving attempted murder stories: She’s joining Colin Firth and Reese Witherspoon in a West Memphis 3 fool around Devil’s Knot. Atom Egoyan (The Sweet Hereafter) will direct. [Deadline]
• Angelina Jolie has found her prince. Aussie TV actress Brenton Thwaites will fool around a hastily swain to Elle Fanning’s Princess Aurora in Maleficent, Disney’s live-action re-imagining of Sleeping Beauty. [Deadline]